August 11, 2010

Doing It Anyway (Replay)

Today's entry is another replay back from February 8, 2007.  I wanted to resend this one because I am feeling that I need to just "do it anyway" feeling again.  Here it goes and I hope this helps someone.


-------------- snip ---------------
February 8, 2007

Good morning everyone.

I pray that everyone is doing well.  I missed Wednesday, but I'm trying to make sure it's in your inbox first thing Thursday morning.  I won't keep you long, but I wanted to talk briefly about doing something you don't feel like doing.  Some scripture please:
Isaiah 40:28-29  "(28) Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.  (29) He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength"
There have been times where I said I was going to do something or know I should have been doing something and then all of a sudden, I don't feel like doing it.  Is it just me or have you had that feeling too?  One thing that I said I would not let happen this year is that I will go even when I don't feel like going....or do it even when I don't feel like doing it.  The reason why?  I am convinced that when I feel this way, there is something that the Devil doesn't want me to see.  After doing something I just didn't feel like doing I typically feel better afterwards than I did before.  For example, if I was "sooo tired" I wasn't afterwards.  So, to overcome, I will do it when I get the feeling that I am tired or don't feel like it. I even have my wife on the job too.  When I don't feel like doing it, she will kindly remind me of what I said and she is more than happy to do so....trust me she told me so.

Be like Nike and Just Do It!
-------------- snip ---------------

Regards,

Antoine E. Hall

Blog:      http://toinebo.blogspot.com
Twitter:     http://www.twitter.com/AntoineHall

"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect." - 2 Samuel 22:33
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive